PPGHI has several cooperation and exchange initiatives with other institutions in the country and abroad. Examples of partnerships such as the following Universities and Research Centers:
– Embrapa Tropical Agroindustry, in Fortaleza-CE, in the areas of Plant Breeding and Molecular Biology;
– Luiz de Queiroz School of Agriculture (ESALQ-USP), in Piracicaba-SP, and Federal University of Recôncavo da Bahia (UFRB), in Cruz das Almas-BA, in the area of Irrigation;
– Paulista State University “Júlio de Mesquita Filho” (UNESP / Botucatu), in the area of Plant Physiology;
– Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), in Maceió-AL, in the area of Fruit Culture;
– Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG), in the area of Meteorology;
– Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE), in Recife-PE, Federal University of Sergipe (UFS), in Aracaju-SE, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), in Rio de Janeiro-RJ, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) and Embrapa Uva e Vinho, in Bento Gonçalves-RS, University of Caxias do Sul (UCS), in Caxias do Sul-RS, and UFLA, in the areas of Oenology and Viticulture;
– Federal Rural University of Pernambuco (UFRPE), in Recife-PE, in the areas of Biological Control, Phytopathology and Oenology and Viticulture;
– Embrapa Semiárido and Universidade do Vale do São Francisco (UNIVASF), in Petrolina-PE, Federal Rural University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRRJ), and Embrapa Agrobiologia, in Seropédica-RJ, Federal Rural University of Pernambuco in Recife-PE and Embrapa Meio Norte, in Teresina-PI, in the area of Soil Microbiology;
– Federal Rural University of Semi-arid (UFERSA), in Mossoró-RN, Federal University of Paraíba (UFPB), in João Pessoa-PB, and State University of Feira de Santana (UEFS), in Feira de Santana-BA, in the areas of Plant Breeding and Genetic Resources;
– the Agronomic Institute of Campinas (IAC), in Campinas-SP, and the Federal University of Lavras (UFLA), in Lavras-MG, in the area of Entomology;
– Royal Botanical Garden of Kew – Wakehurst Place – United Kingdom, London, England, in the area of Seeds.
PPGHI has a technical cooperation term with Moscamed Brasil – Social Organization (OS) authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply (MAPA) – based in Juazeiro-BA, with activities aimed at the mass production of unused sterile insects monitoring and integrated management of fruit flies (Ceratitis capitata), which is responsible for the greatest damage caused to agriculture in the Middle-East of the San Francisco Valley and to worldwide fruit production.
It also has diverse interfaces with professors from the University of San Francisco Valley (UNIVASF), the University of Pernambuco (UPE), the Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of the Sertão Pernambucano (IF Sertão-PE) and researchers from Embrapa Semiárido, in Petrolina-PE.Voltar ao Topo